Mobile Application Developer
Here at BIOPIX-T we’re breaking new ground in molecular diagnostics with results delivered right at the point of care. We are now seeking a skilled Mobile Application Developer to build and maintain mobile applications for our clients.
As a developer, you will work closely with our team to design and develop high-quality, scalable, and secure applications. You will be responsible for writing clean, maintainable, and well-documented code, and ensuring that your applications meet our clients’ needs and specifications.
- Architect a software solution based on specification documents and user scenarios.
- Design algorithms and implement user stories efficiently and flawlessly.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and modify existing software.
- Optimize algorithms.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Provide user support when needed.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Implement and maintain the Quality Management System for Software Development.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing mobile applications.
- Willing to take on challenges and develop into a Software team leader.
- Skilled in using testing frameworks.
- Ability to design algorithms and flowcharts and produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Knowledge of both Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, and third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong understanding of the Ionic/Angular development ecosystem.
- Experience with mobile app development frameworks such as Cordova / Flutter / Ionic / Android Studio.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of IEC 62304.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry developing and maintaining software systems in production.
- Python development knowledge.
Benefits: On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Continued learning and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
Please note CVs will be screened as they come in and only shortlisted applicants will be notified and given reasonable notice ahead of interview. All shortlisted applicants will be notified of the interview result within maximum 4 weeks’ time after the interview.
BIOPIX DNA TECHNOLOGY P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply